In the wake of the current health crisis in our communities, JDL HVAC Services, LLC stands ready to ensure your comfort. Maintaining your home’s heating and cooling needs are, and always, our top priority. As COVID-19 continues to impact the global community, we want to update you on the steps we have taken to ensure the safety of our employees and customers. We recognize that our services are of a specialized and often emergency in nature, and we remain fully committed to fulfilling the needs of our community. Demand for our services will increase with more families choosing to stay home for extended periods.
Our precautions include:
- Enhanced Cleanliness Protocols: Employees will be increasing the frequency of sanitization of any shared or on-the-job equipment and vehicles, as well as wiping down all surfaces at the worksite before and after work is performed, as needed.
- Practice Social Distancing: Employees will attempt to avoid direct contact with others (ex. handshakes, hugs, high-fives, etc.) and to stay approximately six feet from the nearest person while working, as well as avoid gatherings in any common areas or large groups.
- Personal Hygiene Preparedness: As needed, employees will have personal protective equipment, such as masks and gloves, as well as hand sanitizers and disinfectant wipes. Additionally, employees will follow a handwashing schedule for the protection of customers and employees.
- Keeping Employees Informed: JDL HVAC Services is closely following the guidance of the Centers for Disease Control and passing along updates to our employees. All employees have been informed on identifying the potential signs and symptoms of the coronavirus. And, if an employee were to demonstrate possible symptoms, he/she will be evaluated by a medical professional.
• For the safety of our community and consistent with health guidelines, we do reserve the right to postpone or cancel service in situations where symptoms such as shortness of breath, coughing, and fever are encountered or confirmed. We are committed to maintaining our business operations and ensuring you continue to receive the highest quality service. Thank you for your continued trust in us.